What is included in our fee:
What you are expected to provide:
- Provide a timing chip on race day for all registered runners / walkers.
- Provide data entry into the system for people who register on race day.
- Provide and set-up the start/finish line area and the timing clocks on race day.
- Provide and set-up the computerized chip timing system at the start/finish line.
- Provide a backup timing system.
- Time and score all participants in the race.
- Produce results for all runners / walkers in the race. Overall results will be displayed in real time on monitors. Age division results can be printed on paper at any time during the timing.
- If requested, an "advanced warning" system can be installed ahead of the finish area, letting your announcer know ahead of time who is approaching the finish line.
- Post of final results of the event on a website to be determined within 24 hours of the race completion
- Post of finish-line photos from two or three different camera angles within 48 hours of the race completion. Access to these photos is completely free.
Unless different arrangements are made at the time of the final agreement, you will typically be expected to:
- Provide ac power to power the equipment. NorCal Timing can provide a generator for a rental fee of $50 (see costs for details).
- Provide NorCal Timing with the race bibs at least 2 weeks prior to the event to allow adequate time
for race preparation.
- Provide access to the full registration database 48 hours prior to race, either online (e.g. RunSignup.com
or some other race management site), or in Excel format.
- Provide race day registration tables for chip/bib distribution. Provide sufficient volunteers to
handle distribution of chips/bibs.
- Provide a minimum of two volunteers at the finish line for miscellaneous assistance with the timing process.